Color is our specialty and vision. We are proud to offer Davines color that is formulated as a permanent color conditioning system with Hydrolyzed Milk Proteins and conditioning ingredients to create brilliant, long lasting color while also preserving the integrity of the hair. With that, there is 100% uniform coverage and vibrant color that has beautiful shine.
Each service begins with a free consultation and finished with a style. Our prices are a la Carte and prices are presented before each service for your approval.
Please note: our prices are based on training, experience and ongoing development of our stylists. Levels of development include stylist, junior stylist, senior stylist and creative director. Price cards will be presented during consultation.
Create emotions where forms and colors come to life.
To give hair beauty and well-being.
|A La Carte|
We only use the best waxes available [hard & soft] to utilize depending on the area and skin sensitivities. Sanitation is important to everyone so we guarantee fresh sticks for each dip into the wax.
Please take a moment to read successful waxing tips and guidelines:
- Waxing is not recommended if you are using retin-A, accutane, renova and/or alpha hydroxyl products or a tanning bed.
- Face: Please know that skin may be more sensitive during menstruation and could increase the risk of irritation or loss of skin from waxing services.
- Body: Please make sure you have at least 1/4 inch of growth by the day of your waxing appointment.
- Two days before your appointment, exfoliate the area that is to be waxed. Avoid moisturizer the day of the appointment.
- Undergarments can be provided
|Return to Top|
Salon services: To ensure your desired appointment time, we recommend you pre-book your next appointment before you leave the salon. However, walk-in appointments may be available.
We respectfully request a 24-hour cancelation notice for individual services to better accommodate all guests. If three appointments have been canceled or missed without this notice, prepayment will be required before your next appointment.