Our boutique salon offers services 4 days a week
Wednesday - Friday 10:00 - 7:00 open for full services & scheduling.
Tuesday - 3:00 - 7:00 open to Members of Style by Lynae, only.
Important Policy information: We want to offer relaxing services in a quaint environment. Please read & plan ahead so you can experience our pampering services.
- No children under 18 yrs old are allowed in Salon / Spa except during their service. Please provide off site child care before & after their service. We can't offer a seamless service with a child on your lap.
- No outside food will be allowed. Call ahead if you want to plan something that will include food.
- Please refrain from taking that call. Nail services can't be guaranteed if you are talking or texting on your phone.
- We offer a 3 day grace period for all shellac manicure's.
- Check out our cancelation policy
- We work by appointment only & try our best to stay on schedule. If you are running late please call us BEFORE scheduled service time. If you are late we reserve the right to modify your service to accommodate your original appointment time allotted. If we don't receive 24 business hour cancelation notice you forfeit your voucher. We will not begin a service if you are 15 minutes late or more.
- Due to health code, no animals allowed.
Please schedule accordingly.
We personally respond to all online appointment requests & phone calls during business hours. If we can't respond during normal business hours please be patient. We're probably busy with a client like yourself. Leave us a message and we will do our best to respond within 24 business hours.
Being a small business offering semi private appointments means you have personal care and attention with each visit.
The extra time we offer you is rare in the Salon / Spa industry.
We will never rush you in or out. You will never be crowded. Because of this we need you to schedule ahead at least 4 days.
We offer coffee, tea, water, wine or even a light snack.
We take time to listen to you. Relax and enjoy your experience!
Please do your best to give us at least 4 days notice for your appointment requests or changes. During the Holiday's it's best to schedule at least one week ahead of time. This will allow us to give you the personal attention you deserve when you are with us.
Need a gift fast? Purchase a Gift Certificate Now
If you can't get the appointment time you prefer get on our "Cancelation List"
Cancelation - We need at least 24 hours notice to avoid any fee or voucher forfeiture.
We need more people on this list! That way if someone has to move their appointment we can call & get you in!
In appreciation of everyone's time we try our best to stay on schedule & provide appointment choices to suit your needs. Please give us a call if you are delayed or need to cancel.