Do you need some additional information? Please email or call us if you have any questions about our products or services.
You can review our telephone and address information shown on this page or contact us during business hours to make an appointment. The Mapping links may be used to find us when you visit.
We look forward to hearing from you!
At Profilo Day Spa Our Mission is You.
- What to expect at Profilo Day Spa: You will be welcomed by our Spa coordinator and led to our changing area where you will be given a complimentary robe and slippers. Enjoy calming music in our relaxing lounge as you wait for you Spa therapist. You will then be led to a private treatment room, designed for your comfort and relaxing. Your therapist will provide full privacy as you disrobe. Depending on the treatment you will be asked to undress completely; disposable undergarments will be provided. During the treatment you will be warmly covered with a blanket and towels. Only the specific body area being worked upon is exposed.
- We ask that you please shower before any body services, such as massage or body treatments.
- Our health expert recommended that if you are pregnant, you should avoid all treatment and massage.
- If you are allergic to iodine you may not have any seaweed treatments.
- Please disclose any medical condition and.or medication you are taking, as some services may be contraindicated.
- If you are using Retin-A or acne medication, please inform us before any facial waxing.
- Many of our services compliment each other. Consult with your therapist for a service combination that suits your individual needs.
- Check-In: We have scheduled our services allowing the correct time for each beauty treatment. We recommend that you arrive at least fifteen minutes prior to your scheduled appointment so we can serve you fresh purified water, cappuccino, or decaffeinated tea. Please allow your self ample time to change and enjoy our luxurious facility. If it is your first time having a facial, massage or body treatment, you will be asked to fill out a health history form to better serve you. We recommend that you schedule your next schedule prior to leaving to the spa to ensure availability of your preferred time.
- Removal of clothing for chemical treatment is mandatory. Profilo is not responsible for damage to clothing or belongings.
- For your safety at Profilo Day Spa, sterilization and sanitation is our priority.
- To maintain the benefits of the services and treatments at Profilo Day Spa, we have available for purchase an exclusive line of hair, skin, nails and body care products.
- We love children and we don't like to see them refrain from their natural movements and freedom of expression and exploring. Our Spa environment is not appropriate for them. A curious child could disturb the quiet and relaxed atmosphere, which is essential for the success of your treatment.
- There will be a $25.00 service charge on all returned checks
- Cancellation Policy: Should a cancellation be necessary at Profilo Day Spa, we appreciate that you call at least 24 hours ahead of your appointment time. Cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice and no-shows for massage treatments, and services valued over $100 will be charged a 50% cancellation fee. Keratin treatments will be charged $100 for any no-shows or cancellations within 24 hours.
- Gift Cards: May we suggest our beautiful package gift card as an ideal year-round gift for any special occasion or thank-you. Ask your spa therapist to design a package for your loved ones. Gift cards are sold in dollar denominations only in order to give your loved ones the freedom of choice on any Spa treatment or product. Gift Cards are non-refundabl
Canvas Salon & Spa - Formerly Profilo Day Spa(508)366-6808 30 Lyman Street Westborough, MA 01581 email@example.com
Business HoursMonday:8:00AM to 2:00PM
Tuesday:8:00AM to 8:00PM
Wednesday:8:00AM to 8:00PM
Thursday:8:00AM to 8:00PM
Friday:8:00AM to 8:00PM
Saturday: 8:00AM to 4:00PM